Corian Soild Surface makes your dream into reality.
Corian can be joined together seamlessly to create a one piece homogenous look, giving virtually unlimited design possibilities as a decorative surface. Corian is an advanced composite of natural minerals and pure acrylic polymer.Below the benefits and features of Corain:
- Corian is non-porous surface prevents dirt and stains from penetrating the material.
- Corian is very easy to clean and maintain. Marks and stains stay on the surface can be easily removed with household cleaner.
- Corian is exceptionally resistant to high temperatures.
- Corian offers design versatility, function and durability.
- Corian solid surface worktops are hygienic. Its smooth surface does not allow liquids to penetrate and make it easy to clean.
- Corian is hard wearing. So, it survives the impact nicks and cuts that can occur with daily wear and tear.
- Damage can easily repairable.
- Corain can be used for sensitive applications such as museum archival storage and display cases, for wall and work surfaces in hospital operating rooms and intensive care facilities.
View below image gallery for different application(Use) of Corian: